Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Week 14 of 17: August 18 -August 24 (Build 2)

August 24th: Biked 18 miles, ran 2 miles

August 23rd, Team Mock Triathlon at Zuma Beach: Today we did a mock-tri of Malibu course! My time was 2:09 and felt my swimming was my strongest sport, followed by running and biking. The course distances were: 1/2 mile swim, 18 mile bike ride and 4 mile run. GO TEAM!


August 22nd: M.I.A. due to first day at my new job! Training and working will be my art form from now on.

August 21st, Team Practice at Santa Monica Pool: Swam 1450 yards/0.82 miles/1.32K

August 20th: Swam 0.78 miles/1.2K in the ocean and ran 3 miles.

I came home tonight to find this in my mailbox from my TNT team manager:

Congrats to Carmen Morrow for raising the most money between July 1st and August 1st!!! You have won a gift certificate for you and a guest for dinner at Lawry's The Prime Rib in Beverly Hills!

Woo hoo! I won ribs! Sweet!!! I couldn't have done it without my beloved sponsors! Thank you!

August 18th: Recovery Day

No comments: